NBSL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The information we might collect.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to grant applications, surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information you provide to process grant applications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the purposes detailed above, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Data Protection Officer, Northumberland Business Service Ltd, 6 Esther Court, Wansbeck Business Park, Rotary Parkway, Ashington, NE63 8AP.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.